Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Passport to Style Blouse

Fabric



     I sewed another blouse from Cutting Line Designs.  This one is the Passport to Style blouse.  I bought the fabric and pattern at the 2016 ASG Conference in Indianapolis.  I liked this print because of the softer colors and that it would go nicely with the taupe core four wardrobe I was putting together.

Pattern


     As usual Louise Cutting's directions are excellent.  I only wish I had made it one size smaller.  I was debating between two sizes and probably could have gone smaller.  It fits okay but is a little big in the underarm area.

Finished blouse


     The fabric was easy to work with but as it is a linen it will always be wrinkled unless freshly ironed.  I will just deal with it.

Blouse styled with taupe skirt


     I have worn the blouse a couple of times already and have gotten some nice compliments.  I am looking forward to making it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment