Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

T-shirt Pillows

Fun pillows from t-shirts



     If you have been reading this blog for any length of time, you have seen several t-shirt quilts that I have done.  Here is a fun project I did for a client making pillows out of t-shirts.

Go Pack Go  OOPS wrong team :-)


     I cut apart the t-shirt like when starting a quilt, being sure to preserve the back also.  I stabilize the pieces with fusible interfacing and then cut out the pieces.  For the back of the pillow I use just an overlapped closure, no need for a zipper.  I finish off the edges of the back pieces, overlap them and then sew the front to the backs.  Turn it right side out and stuff with a form and you are all set.

Back of pillow


     A fun addition to a couch or recliner on gameday.


No comments:

Post a Comment