Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

West End Tote

Finished West End tote


     I made this tote a little bit ago.  I had bought the pattern and special batting a few years ago at a sewing expo.  I started it using some batiks from my stash.  I got everything cut and then got to work.

Beautiful glass button

     Unfortunately I fused the wrong batting piece and didn't have enough to recut one and start again. I put it away for a year or so until I went to another expo and was able to buy more.

Handle stitching

     After that it went together quite easily.  The directions were good and quite detailed.

Inside pockets

     For the closure I chose to use an elastic hair tie and a beautiful glass button I had in my stash.  The inside has several pockets which makes keeping things organized a breeze.

Pattern

     I would definitely make this pattern again.

No comments:

Post a Comment