Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Birthday T-shirts

Miss M, Cltn and MTB modeling their birthday t-shirts.  

     My three grandkids recently had their birthdays.  I like to give them money for their college education but I also want them to have something to open at their party so I made them t-shirts.


Finished shirt for Cltn
Cltn fabric
     Cltn picked out this fun camper fabric and also black ribbing.











 
     For Miss M I had this purple teddy bear fabric and I used the same ribbing on her t-shirt.

Getting the stripes just right for the sleeves for Miss M
  
     For MTB I had this fun firetruck fabric.  The two older grandkids chose red ribbing that I had to complete his t-shirt.

MTB finished shirt

Fabric for MTB

     I used the Kwik Sew pattern books for their shirts.  Using the fusible tape made the hems easy to do.

Pattern for Cltn
Pattern for Miss M and MTB

No comments:

Post a Comment