Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas is Coming

Just three days until Christmas. I finished my baking last week, all twelve batches of cookies. On some of them I cheated and didn't do all the different shapes but I figured when I started with mixing on Tuesday and had to finish before company came on Saturday, that a few shortcuts were needed. Most of the gifts are bought and I have started the wrapping. Usually by this time I am completely done, oh well the wedding was more important. We are going to be celebrating with my husband's side of the family on Christmas day, already celebrated with my side the day after the wedding. The newlyweds are still trying to find someplace they could maybe do a inexpensive honeymoon over the Christmas break.
Business has pretty much come to a standstill over the holidays, so I am just resting and doing some clean-up to get ready for projects after the New Year.
The weather has remained cold with occasional snow. This morning's run was slow due to very slick roads. Some sunshine would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment