Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Kids Sewing October 2015

Bella and her purse



     I started my after school sewing lessons back up the week after Labor Day.  On Mondays I have Reese, Bella, Aviva and Grace.  Reese made a denim skirt with pretty gold shell buttons on the back tab.  She is going to take a break from sewing for a little bit as basketball season has started for her.  Bella finished her purse from last year and is now working on some capris.  Aviva is working on a pair of pants and Grace just finished her back slit skirt.  She added cute daisy buttons to her tab.

Reese and her back slit skirt


    On Tuesdays I have Michelle, Ellen and Cara.  Michelle is working on a pair of shorts.  Ellen is working on a dress for her sister.  She is having a hard time with the narrow hems and slippery fabric.  I think we may have found something to make it easier.  I'll let you know next time if it worked.  Cara is getting very close to finishing her coat.  It has taken her almost a year but she is doing really well with it.

Grace and her back slit skirt


     On Wednesdays I have Lindsey, Natalie, Makayla and Hailey.  Lindsey is working on a tree skirt and Natalie finished her tank top.  Makayla and Hailey are both working on peasant blouses.

Grace's buttons


     Because I took off two weeks for Australia, the girls are a little behind where they would normally be at this time of year.  Next week there will be some changes in the schedule as things keep changing with the girls.

Natalie and her tank top

No comments:

Post a Comment