Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Finding Time


Met with my client again last week to finalize the pillows for her family room. Here is the first one for her brown leather recliner. The four large pillows will all be the same black fabric with covered cord of this stripe. The backs are going to be sewn from her old pillows as they are the same fabric as the couch and love seat. The two smaller pillows are out of a brown print and will have covered cord from the fabric of the larger pillows. So happy we were able to come to a final decision. Now she is just looking for a rod for the kitchen valance and I can finish that.

Meeting with someone next week who is looking for window treatments for her living room and dining room. I just need to find some time to get these projects all sewn as I also have an ottoman to slipcover and another kitchen valance to make.

Having some minor surgery tomorrow so that is going to take time away from work.

Julia is just putting the finishing touches on her back slit denim skirt and will be starting a new project next week. Lauren got her robe all cut out and will be able to start sewing next week. We are discussing the possibilities for embellishment. Anna ran out of bobbin thread as she was putting in the last few stitches on her car organizer. She will finish it at home and start on something new next time. Izzy picked out the fabric for her sewing bag and will start on cutting it out today. Meghan is working on putting the facing onto her banded top and Katie is working on her peasant blouse. I will be offering a Saturday sewing session during our December break where they can make gifts for their family or friends.

Did the Hot Chocolate 15K on Saturday and was pleased with my time. It was a cool and breezy day with plenty of sunshine so it made for a great race. Next up is the 10K Lincolnwood Turkey Trot on the 20th. Not sure how well I will be able to run. Hopefully I will be helping my new daughter-in-law complete her first 10K.

Had another Action Coach group meeting this morning so I have lots of 'homework' to do, so I had better finish this up and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment