Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas


We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on Saturday. It was great fun. We were able to skype with my sister and her family in Arizona while opening presents. Enjoyed lots of great food, fun and played some games. Many thanks to my hubby who helped pull it all together while I was busy working. I did make grandma's rum cheesecake, which he has been doing for the past 15+ years. Of course I used the wrong pan and it took hours to bake but everyone that had some said it tasted just fine.


Finished the kitchen valance. Had some questions regarding the final construction but with help from the CHF forum I got it all done. I think it turned out great and someone is going to have a nice addition to their kitchen window for the holidays.


Also finished the round tablecloth and now onto the panels with attached valance. Meeting with a client tomorrow to finalize fabric selection. Then it is time for some dress alterations and other projects.

Just came from another great session with our Action Coach group. Learning so much but it is a lot of hard work/home work also. Going to keep this short so I can get back to work. Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment