Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

More May Sewing Fun 2013

Ellen and her ruffle skirt


     The girls are starting to wrap up their sewing projects.  On Monday I had just Bella and Christine.  Julia I guess has decided to be done with class even though she wasn't quite finished with her skirt.  Bella is almost done with her nightshirt.  Meghan and Katie both missed due to school functions.  Christine joined us on Monday because Izzy was going to miss on Tuesday due to a death in the family.  Christine is making the back slit denim skirt from an embossed denim.


Hayley and her shorts



     Wednesday's group was a little better this past week.  Cara is working on a blouse and Hayley is working on her skirt.  Ellen got the top all cut out for her sister and Greta has all the pieces cut for her pillow.  There should be lots of sewing this afternoon.

     My summer sewing camps are filling nicely although the beginning camp in June still has no one.  All the intermediate camps are a go this year, a first.

Kidscansew.com


     I decided to not go to the ASG conference this summer and instead work on my certification for becoming a window treatment fabricator.  It will involve two more trips to Charlotte NC this year plus a home study course.  I think it will help me have an even better product for my Creations by Celeste business.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment