Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

After School Sewing 2018-2019

Kelsey and her banner

     After School Sewing for 2018-2019 has finished.  I had three classes plus some private lesson students.  I had returning students and new students and some that dropped after a bit, overall a typical year.

Annie and her back tab skirt

Taelyn and her skirt

Katie and her sewing bag

Adalyn and her skirt


     On Mondays I had Annie, Katie, Taelyn and Adalyn.  They were all new to sewing but learned the basics quickly.  Annie started coming twice a week and quickly finished book 1.

Grace and her blouse

Aviva and her sports bra

Morgan's backpack

     On Tuesdays I had my private lesson girls.  Kelsey, Aviva and Grace came together and then Morgan would come in the evening.  It was fun helping them with different projects including remaking a swimsuit to match one from a James Bond movie.

Rae and her pants

Isy and her tank top

Loren and her jacket

Veronica and her sundress

     Wednesdays was Rae, Isy, Loren and Veronica.  Rae was a beginning student while the others have been with me for a while.  It's fun to see their progress.

Libby and her pants

Michelle and a blouse for her aunt

Aly and her pants


     Thursdays was Annie, Libby, Michelle and Aly.  Michelle has been with me for quite a few years while the others are newer.

     Several of the girls will be taking some camps with me this summer and hopefully they will all be back in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment