Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Pillowcases for Sammy

Happy New Year and Valentine's Day


     Tomorrow our youngest grandson turns one.  As I have done in the past, I made him a year's worth of pillowcases.

Mardi Gras, St Patrick's Day, Easter

     They include Happy New Year, Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, St Patrick's Day, Easter, Summer, Baseball, Fourth of July, Back to School, Football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Happy Birthday.

Summer, Baseball, Fourth of July


     As soon as we found out it was going to be a boy, I started shopping my stash and then a couple of quilt stores on my way to retreat, Patched Works in Elm Grove and Mill House Quilts in Waunakee.

Back to School, Football, Halloween


    I got everything cut and then waited for him to be born.  After we got his name, I got on the computer and did up his name.  Then I stitched out all the pillowcases and assembled them using the 'hotdog' method.

Thanksgiving, Christmas, Happy Birthday


     Can't wait to give them to him on Saturday at his birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment