Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

SMF Sewing Studio

Annie and her ruffle skirt

     I haven't been able to teach since mid March but here are some of the things my students finished since September.
Abby and her pillow

     On Mondays there was Annie and her friend Abby, Adalyn and a new student, Timothy.

Adalyn and her colorful pants

Timothy and his pillow

     On Tuesdays I had Kali and her grandmother, Val along with Kerry and Rae.

Kali and her drawstring bag

Val and her pillow

Kerry and her pillow

Rae and her pillowcase




     On Thursdays I had Isy, Libby, Aubrey and Aly.

Isy and her sports shorts

Libby and her cat pillow

Aubrey and her drawstring bag

Aly and her comfy fleece pants

     Man, I really miss their smiling faces.  I am doing some remote teaching with Timothy, he has finished his third project from the series, a book bag.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment