Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Hoodie Jacket

 

Finished Hoodie Jacket

     I bought the fabric and pattern a while ago and had to order a zipper from Wawak as I couldn't find the right size and color in the store.  I got it cut out and then put it to the side to do other projects that were more time sensitive.  I finally pulled it out a couple of weeks ago and managed to get it sewn up in about a week. 


Using ruler for straight of grain

     To make it easier to lay out the pattern pieces, I cut them out on my size cutting line ahead of time.  I used my quilting ruler to lay out on the straight of grain line.


Layout

     I cut out the pieces and then went to work.  The pattern directions are very easy to follow as well as having lots of illustrations.

Topstitching detail

     This went together easily.  I am planning on making this again with other fabrics.  It will make a nice light jacket for the spring.  I can easily see this in a heavier knit for a little more warmth.

Pattern


No comments:

Post a Comment