Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Christmas Jammies 2020

 

Christmas jammies for the grandkids


     For St Nicholas Day I made Christmas jammies for the grandkids.  I bought the pajamas and then embroidered designs from Designs by JuJu.  I used some matching fabric in the appliqués for the two families.  


Santa snowman

Had to add purple as it is her favorite color


Mr Tophat


Mittens for the youngest


     For the brother and sister I used the same red print and for the two brothers I used the same plaid for the scarves.  I really like how these applique designs turn out, they are a bit of work but I think they look great.

Christmas angel

Christmas jammies for Tegan


     For my great niece I did make a pair of pajamas from scratch.  I used the flannel from the bottoms as part of the angel applique.


OOPS!!

New hem

     Of course things don't always go perfect.  When I was doing the applique for my oldest grandson, part of the top got caught in the stitching.  Fortunately, it was just the hem and I was able to just cut the top a bit shorter and put in a new hem.

No comments:

Post a Comment