Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Christmas Gifts 2020 Part 3

 

For Cltn

Walrus design

     For the grandkids this year I made hooded towels.  I used a video from Designs by JuJu to make them.

For Miss M

Unicorn design

     I ordered the towels from Target and washed everything in hot water and dried them in a hot dryer.  Hopefully if they were going to shrink at all, it would happen before I made them.


For MTB

Dinosaur design

     I bought several design sets from Designs by JuJu.  I used the walrus and shark from the Beach Peekers set for the oldest and youngest grandsons, the dinosaur from the Dinosaurs Peekers 1 set for the middle grandson and a unicorn from the Fairytale Peekers set for my granddaughter.

For SEB

Shark design

      I had fun picking out the fabrics to use.  On the two towels with the beach scene embroidery, I did use water soluble stabilizer to prevent the waves from sinking into the fabric.  The embroidery took some time, especially the unicorn with all the different fabrics, but then the towels went together really quick.  It was a fun project and I know they will use them when we hopefully go on vacation to a waterpark this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment