Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2022

Big Blossom Quilt, Blue and Yellow

 

Big Blossom Quilt

     I bought this kit from Keepsake Quilting catalog back in November of 2004.  I really liked the hydrangeas and raspberry print, I used the same one in a different color way for another quilt I made.

Blocks

     I cut everything at home and then at retreat in October 2021 I put it together.  I then put on the borders at home.

Border

     I found a cute blue and yellow print in my stash that I used for the backing.

Backing

     I then had my friend Joni quilt it for me with a pretty floral design.

Quilting

    Finally I found some time to do the label and put on the binding.  Now it resides in my living room where it looks so nice on the back of a mauve chair.

Label

     It only took me 18 years to get this kit made :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment