Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Time for Trick or Treat

 

Halloween bucket

     Years ago I bought these fabric buckets, some were vinyl and some were cotton fabric.  I have been decorating the vinyl ones for the grandkids to use on Halloween.  Our youngest grandson was born last September and I didn't get around to making his bucket right away.

Putting it back together

     This year he is walking now and I figured he might be up for a bit of Trick or Treating so it was time to do his bucket.  I used the ghost appliqué from Designs by JuJu.  To make the embroidering easier I pretty much dismantled the bucket.  I did the appliqué on my six needle machine and then re-sewed it all together.

Inside, no stitching showing

     I like to do it this way because it hides the backside of the embroidery and the inside looks as nice as the outside.  'Sew' fun to sew for the grandkids :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment