Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Library Pillow

 

Front of library pillow

     A client brought me a canvas bag that was most likely used as a collection bag for the library.  She had bought it at an antique shop and was planning on making a pillow out of it.  Well several years later she still had not done it so she asked me to do it for her.

Back of library pillow

     I used my clear pillow template with the tapered corners.  This allowed me to center the design for the front and back perfectly.  Even though it was canvas. I added a lining to give it a bit more body.  

Covered cord

     I had some black fabric in my stash that I used to create covered cord.  I think this set off the pillow nicely.  

The canvas bag

     This was another fun project using an item instead of yardage to make a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment