Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The weather is cooling and the leaves are already starting to change. My fall classes have started and the girls are really excited to be sewing again. Sammie is making matching dresses for her cousins to wear at Christmas. Anna is making some sport shorts, Meghan just finished her square neck blouse and Lauren is working on a tank top.
I am busy working on my daughter's wedding dress. I am having a hard time though finding beads to bead the top. Lots of stores carry jewelry beads but not clothing beads. I think this is the worst part so far. I am also working on the bridesmaids' dresses. They are velvet on the top and satin skirts. After those are done I need to work on the flower girl baskets and purses for the bridesmaids. I have until mid December;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment