Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Wedding is Over

Here is the newest happy couple. My son and his fiancee were joined in marriage on Saturday. The weather was beautiful and so was the couple. Her uncle married them at St Gregory the Great church in the city. It is a lovely old church. The reception was held at The Onion Pub and Brewery in Barrington. The food was great but the time seemed to go much too quickly. The centerpieces were gorgeous. I have attached a photo of them also.

I did get all the sewing done that I needed to get finished. My mom's dress looked so much better with the alterations. I got my dress hemmed but I wish I had had time to add some bra keeper straps so I wouldn't have had to pin in the straps. The quilt got all finished and wrapped for the big day. Here is a photo.
I am back to work, sewing patches on vests for a couple of different groups. They start with their activities this weekend so everyone is calling to get them done. Also working on a laundry room bench cushion and then will start the valance.
Classes started back on Monday. Lauren is making a pair of capris and Julia forgot that Monday was our first day back. She should be joining us next week. The other girls start this afternoon. Looking forward to working with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment