Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Monogrammed Pillows


Monogrammed flat flange pillows



     I had made a bed skirt and panels for this client earlier and now she wanted some pillows made from the remainder of the fabric.  Since we had limited fabric we opted for a flat flange instead of covered cord.  I think it makes for a nice updated look on pillows.




     The client chose a block font with serifs.  I made it as big as my hoop would allow and chose a fill stitch as a satin stitch would have made for long loops and not stitched out well.




     The colors were chosen based on another print fabric that was already in the room and the sizes were determined by the forms the client had from previous pillows on the bed.




     A simple but elegant look that I'm sure looks great on the client's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment