Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Projects in Place

Eating area


     I finally got to see some of my work installed.  The designer, Pauline Marvin, PGM Interiors, sent me some photos.  As you can see she added some trim to the completed valances.




     Pictured above are some photos of the valances when they left my workroom.


Swag over kitchen sink

     The swagged valance is hanging over the kitchen sink.  It adds some nice softness there.




     Above is how it looked when it left the workroom.



Banded box pleat valance over kitchen sink

     Here is the banded valance hanging over a kitchen sink in another home.  Too bad the light fixture hides the great match in the center.



     Above is how it looked when it left the workroom.

     So great to finally see some of my work hanging in a client's home.


3 comments: