Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Pillow Samples in Black and White

 

Oval bolster pillow

     I had some fun black and white ultrasuede fabric in my stash.  I decided to use it for some of my pillow samples.  The first is an oval bolster pillow with an invisible zipper.  I also had a black linen fabric that I applied fusible interfacing to, to stabilize it.  That was what I used for my covered cord.


Funky square pillow

     Next up is a funky square shape.  I used the same fabrics as before.  This one is made from two squares but the corner is matched to the center of the other side.  


Funky triangle pillow

     The last one is made from two triangles, again matching the corners to the centers.  These last two I learned from CWC in 2019.  Some fun new shapes.  

     Do you need some new throw pillows?  Just call me at 847-543-7907 to discuss what I can help you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment