Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Welcome to the Start of After School Sewing 2020-2021

      I started the after school sewing classes the week after Labor Day.  I have six new students, one from my Beginning Sewing Camp this summer and seven returning students.  Not everyone has come back quite yet due to different things, but it will be pretty much a full house in a couple of weeks.


Claire

Sophie

     Let's meet all the new students.  First up are Claire and Sophie in my Monday class.


Ava

Katie

Zoey

 On Tuesdays I have a mother and daughter, Katie and Ava, and also Zoey.

Donna

     On Thursdays I have Donna.  She is a friend of Victoria's who is returning from summer camp.


Libby and her sport shorts

Timothy and his hot chocolate cozy

     I had Libby finish her sports shorts and Timothy finished his hot chocolate cozy.  Great way to start off the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment