Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Pillow Samples in Olive, Teal and Taupe

 

Olive, teal and taupe pillows


     A few more sample pillows, now in olive, teal and taupe.  The first is a basic corded edge pillow with a ruched covered cord.  I centered the teal dots and used a coordinating solid for the covered cord.  This is a thicker cord then I usually use.  The gathering of the fabric made it quite thick when sewing everything together.

Ruched edge pillow



          Next up is a square boxed pillow.  It is made like a boxed cushion but you use a regular pillow form inside to give it some puffiness.

Square boxed pillow


     Last is an overlap rectangular pillow.  I used all the same fabrics but added a monogram to he smaller piece on the front.  I made sure I centered the teal dots on the covered cord and played with the larger front piece to get the design centered just right.

Rectangle overlap pillow


     I plan on making more pillow samples to show at an open house whenever we can be open again.  In the meantime if you see something you like, call me at 847-543-7907 or email celeste@creationsbyceleste.biz for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment