Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Valentine T-shirts 2021

 

Race car Valentine

     The two older grandkids came by with their mom one Saturday.  They had bought some t-shirts and wanted a Valentine design on them.  We looked through my designs and my grandson chose a cool race car Valentine design.  He then helped pick out all the fabrics for the applique pieces.


Unicorn for Valentine's Day

     My granddaughter had a harder time choosing a design.  None of my Valentine designs appealed to her.  Instead she chose a unicorn design and she picked out a heart fabric for the body of the unicorn.  We then picked out the coordinating fabrics, mostly pink and purple since those are her favorite colors.


     I washed the t-shirts, ironed on a cut-away mesh stabilizer and then hooped the shirts for the embroidery.  The designs I used were from Designs by JuJu.  You can find the race car here and the unicorn design here.  I really like these designs as they always turn out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment