Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Playing With Stripes Pillow Two

Fun with stripes pillow

 

     This is another pillow using striped fabric.  This is a Sunbrella fabric that I had left after making pillows for my daughter's patio set.  

Topstitching detail

     I cut the four squares for the front and joined the top and bottoms squares together.  I pressed open the seam and topstitched both sides.  Then I joined the left and right sections, pressed that seam open and top-stitched both sides.  I added a small split flange on each side and sewed the back and front together.


     For the back I just used the stripe vertically and made sure the zipper strip matched.

Split flange
    
      A fun pillow to make that is just a bit different from your everyday pillow


No comments:

Post a Comment