Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Tooth Fairy Pillow Number 3

 

Number three grandchild has a loose tooth

     I got a text the other day that number 3 grandchild had a wiggly tooth and was it true that I had made tooth fairy pillows for the two older grandkids.  I said yes I had done couple and I could do one for MTB also.

Brown haired tooth fairy wearing jeans and a t-shirt

     I pulled out the instructions and pulled up the file, from DigiStitches (now part of Designs by JuJu) on my computer.  I added his name and went to work pulling out fabrics.  I know he likes blue and I thought it would be fun to put the little fairy in blue jeans and a t-shirt.

Denim pocket

     A few hours later I had his pillow all ready to give to him when I saw him that weekend.  I love being able to make things for my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment