Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Christmas Jammies 2023

 

Pajamas for the boys

     For St Nicholas Day, I make jammies for the grandkids to get from St Nick.  Some years I make top and bottom, sometimes I buy ready made ones and add embroidery and sometimes, like this year, I make the bottoms and buy tops to embroider.


An added cuff for length

     Now that the kids are getting bigger, I am finding I don't always have enough fabric.  For my oldest grandson, I had to add a cuff to get enough length.  I didn't have any fabric for my granddaughter, so her pajama bottoms were a different fabric that I had in my stash.

Pajamas for the granddaughter

     I bought the tops from Old Navy and the embroidery design is from Designs by Juju.  I need to start planning for next year.  When the grandkids came for a sleepover right after the Feast of St Nick, I had their gifts here, explaining that St Nick left them here since he knew they were going to be coming over.

Trimming the tree in their new pajamas
    
      A couple of the grandkids put on their pajamas right away and wore them the next day while trimming the tree. 



No comments:

Post a Comment