Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tooth Pillow for Sam

 

Tooth fairy pillow for my grandson

     I got a text from my daughter-in-law that said she had taken the kids to the dentist and it turned out Sam, the 5 year old, had some loose teeth.  She wanted to know if I could make him a tooth pillow like I did for his older brother.

Stitching the design
 
     I pulled up the design in my computer and added his name.  I then found some nice blue with stars fabric in my stash for the main part of the pillow.  The shorts are a denim scrap and the shirt is some t-shirt knit fabric I had left from other projects.  

Sewing the opening closed

     It took a couple of days for me to finish it and they came and picked it up that weekend.  About 9 days later, my son sent me a text with a picture of my grandson missing a tooth.  The pillow was going to be used that night.  So happy I can make things for my grandkids.

Ready for that loose tooth



No comments:

Post a Comment