Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Celebrations

I am currently taking a break from my work duties, though I am continuing with my education by attending webinars and some networking. I might be teaching at Sewing Source in Lake Villa, we will see what happens with that.
Our son came in from Iowa on Christmas Eve while we were at a party at a neighbor's house. Then he and our daughter and son-in-law attended midnight Mass with us. It was a beautiful ceremony. On Christmas morning our other son then joined us all for Christmas breakfast followed by presents and stockings. Later that day we went to my sister-in-law's home to celebrate with that side of the family. There my other sister-in-law announced she had gotten engaged the evening before. Congrats to Mary and Bob! On Boxing Day, after watching the Packers win big, we celebrated at another neighbor's home. It is so fun to live where we can all get together and just talk and enjoy each other's company.
Santa was good to me, I got some CDs I was looking for, Yak Traks to run in the snow, jewelry, memory card for my new camera and gift cards to two of my favorite places to shop, Nancy's Notions and Coldwater Creek. I have already spent all of Nancy's Notions and some of Coldwater Creek.
Haven't done much working out, though my daughter and I did get in a 9 mile run on Christmas Eve morning. Did do a computrainer interval workout Tuesday morning and did a 4 mile run this morning. After the new year it is back to work and training for the half marathon in Nashville in April. I plan on doing it in under 2 hours which would be taking 8-9 minutes off my best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment