Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cold February



     Not much is happening here right now.  In my Monday group of girls, Julia had to miss because of a cold, Bella is working on her square neck blouse, Meghan added some extra details to the sport shorts she is making and Katie just has the handles to do for her tote.

     Tuesday's girls has Izzy almost done with her red checked square neck blouse and looking forward to starting on her next book.  Lauren is working on her orange and black plaid pajama pants and Christina is nearly done with her bird print square neck blouse.

     Wednesday's girls has Cara working on a nightshirt, Hayley working on pajama pants, Ellen working on a square neck blouse and Greta working on pajama pants.  They are all close to finishing so we will probably have another busy day with them all trying to cut out their patterns at once.

     I'm getting ready to fly to Dallas with Pattie Otto of Great Copy Patterns.  She is going to be teaching several classes at the ETASew Expo.  While she is teaching I will be setting up the booth on Friday morning and then working it over the weekend.  While I am there I have to get in a 17 mile run on Friday afternoon.  I hope to find a park nearby otherwise it will be on the treadmill.

     This past Sunday I did 15 miles.  It was cold but sunny so it really wasn't bad.  Did get some sun on my face from being out for nearly 3 hours.  Since  I was wearing a baclava it left some interesting lines. Today was single digit temperatures with wind chills below zero.  Decided to do my 8 miles on the treadmill mostly because at 5:30AM that feels even colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment