Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Looking Ahead to Summer 2013

Greta and flange pillow





     This afternoon is my last after school class of sewing.  Here is Greta showing off the flanged cover for a large pillow for her bed.  She is hoping to make a couple more to line the head of her bed.  Yesterday, Izzy and Christine just worked on pillowcases while on Monday Meghan and Katie were working on pajama pants and capris.  I'm not sure if they will finish them at home over the summer or come back with them in the fall to finish.

     Cara will work on her peasant blouse this afternoon.  I am not sure what Greta is planning on doing, whether she will start another pillow cover or work on something different.  Ellen worked hard on her sister's blouse last week but will need to do some work by herself at home.  She is already off on vacation today.

     Beginning Sewing camp starts on Monday.  So far I have had several phone calls but no one has signed up.  Not sure what is going on.  

Box cushions



     I finished up the floor cushions for a client.  She sews herself but after not getting them done for a while she decided to pay someone else to do it.  I know that feeling.  I have several cushions I want to make for my patio furniture but they still aren't done.  Maybe I need to hire myself.  :-)

     
JJ and Colton

     Just another photo from our visit to Iowa.  My older son holding his nephew/godson. 



No comments:

Post a Comment