Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christmas Jammies 2019

Jammies for 2019

     This year I got the Christmas jammies done in time for them to be given from St Nick.  I bought the pajamas last year and then over the year I worked on them.

Fabrics chosen
     I bought the designs from Designs by JuJu.  I then chose fabrics from my stash so I could make them all similar.

Hooped shirt
   I hooped sticky stabilizer and then hooped the top on the hoop sideways.  I had to be sure to keep the back from getting caught while stitching.

Step one of the applique done
     The first steps are always the hardest with an applique design because of the constant stopping and removing the hoop, cutting the fabric and then putting the hoop back onto the machine.

Gingerbread man stocking

     I really like applique designs though because they have better coverage with less thread.  For a couple of the designs, would stop the stitching so I could change the color of thread I was using,  Maybe if I spent more time with the software, I could have split the colors there but it was almost easier to do it while stitching.

Penguin stocking

      I had a lot of fun doing these for the grandkids.

Snowman stocking

     Already thinking about jammies for next year.

Santa stocking

No comments:

Post a Comment