Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crunch Time

With less than 3 weeks before the wedding and Thanksgiving thrown in there it is really getting down to crunch time. The girls' tops are nearly complete. I need the measurements from my daughter so I can get started on the table runners. Then the veil, the bustling of her dress and the flower girl baskets. Have to figure out when to get my hair highlighted and try to buy shoes. Also since my side of the family is celebrating Christmas the day after the wedding I need to but Christmas gifts also. Can someone find some more hours in the day?
Clothing adaptations are finished and delivered. Starting on the drapery panels from long scarf treatments.
Anna finished the lining and zipped pocket on her tote and is getting ready to do the band on the top. Meaghan has the elastic in the top of her peasant blouse while Sammie finished her cousins' dresses! They look so cute. I bet the girls will look adorable on Christmas. Lauren is working on her pajama pants and poor Grace has the flu and had to miss class yesterday.
The family did the Lincolnwood Turkey Trot on Sunday. Jennifer did her 10K in 55 minutes while I ran it with John who didn't stop to walk at all. Big step for him. PJ and Kate did the 5K where Kate beat PJ. Bob did the 5K walk pretty much running most of it. JJ took the pictures. Then after breakfast at IHop we came home, cooked and celebrated Thanksgiving with a huge meal. Lots of food was made with stuff we grew over the summer. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment