Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting closer to the wedding part II

Well I can tell I really am getting frazzled by all this wedding stuff. I thought yesterday was Wednesday and posted a blog. No wonder that it seemed like the girls didn't make any progress in sewing class. A quick update on them from yesterday. Anna has the pocket on her tote and the front and back sewn together, Grace did the center back seam and slit on her skirt and is ready to sew on the tab, Meghan sewed the pieces of the blouse together and will start doing the elastic casings next week. Sammie did the buttonholes and sewed on the buttons by machine. Lauren missed class last week due to an overload of homework. Oh well, I guess school has to come before sewing :-)
I finished a second bridesmaid skirt last night. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment