Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Less than 6 weeks to wedding

Yesterday I finished the bride's top. I have some more work to do on the skirt and then work on trying to bustle it. I have posted pictures on my Facebook page of the dress so far. Two of the bridesmaids are coming on Saturday before the shower for their fittings. Hopefully the muslins I made won't need too many alterations. I hope to have the third bridesmaid's dress done by the end of the week. In classes, Anna has started constructing her tote bag, Meghan got the top cut out for her sister and finished most of the zigzagging, Sammie has the sleeves on the dresses and will work on the buttonholes next week. I am working on doing some alterations for a gentleman who has two hooks instead of hands. I redo his shirts to have Velcro fastenings along with some other changes. Today is my CEO advisory board meeting. My task for this month was to bring photos from our trip. I have a mockup of the first draft of a book we (meaning mostly my husband) are putting together of the photos from our Black and White trip. The weather today is cold, damp and dreary so I'm glad I have something fun to do at lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment