Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Go Pack Go


Well the Super Bowl Party went well at the house. My sister-in-law and her fiance, a Steeler fan, were able to get here. They brought with some great brats for us to enjoy. Unfortunately we couldn't grill them because the grill is buried in the snow. Things got a little tense when the pizza nearly burned but it was all eaten anyway. It was a great, close game with my Packers finally closing it out. Now it is time to look forward to baseball season. Will this be the Cubs year?
In class, Anna is working on her tank top, Grace is working on her peasant blouse, Meaghan is almost done with her pajama pants and Sammie is putting the sleeves on her nightshirt. Sammie is talking about making her homecoming dress next fall. I think she could do it if she does some work at home.
Barb picked up her dozen pillows this morning and really liked them. I think they will really add a lot to her living room and family room. Too bad I didn't get them done before her open house, the weather had me spending a lot of time outside shoveling snow instead of sewing. Next up is a window treatment for a client's bedroom and adjoining bathroom.
Did a 6 mile run Friday afternoon and a 7 miler on Sunday before the game with my daughter getting ready for Nashville in April. She bought us matching tops so our hubbies will be able to spot us easier. Should be fun. Did another treadmill workout this morning. They are not fun but I know I need to do them in order to get faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment