Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Beautiful August Day

Today is another beautiful day. Did a 6 mile run this morning on the trails. What a great day for it.
My client picked up her headboard cover and seat cushion. She was delighted with the covered cord that replaced the flange on the headboard cover. The flange had been made with a linen fabric and she said it never looked quite right. Being linen it was always wrinkled and never stood up straight but was flopped over looking rather sloppy. I replaced the flange with cording, covered with that same linen fabric. It is now clean and crisp looking. She also liked the cushion but confessed they are now going to probably move it into another room as they are going to be doing some remodeling. She said she will need some new window treatments when that happens so I will be going over there in the future to help her with those. Working on some cushions for a kitchen nook right now. They should be a nice addition to the cozy seating area.
Just embroidered some backpacks for my daughter's classroom. I had made the backpacks several years ago with the intent to sell them at a boutique that has since closed. My daughter needed some new backpacks for the classroom so I unearthed these and personalized them for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment