Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Beautiful Fall Weather

As they say about Chicago, if you don't like the weather just wait a few minutes and it will change. Last week was cold and rainy, this week has been sunny and in the 70's. I have a half marathon on Saturday so I am hoping that the weather will hold.

I have included some photos of the items the girls are making in class. Julia finally finished her nightshirt. She says she likes to take her time and enjoy the process. I like to get something done and move on to the next exciting project. To each his own I guess. Lauren got the trim on her capris and started on a tank top to match. Anna continues to work on the car organizer for her aunt while Meghan is working on a banded top and Katie is finishing her back slit denim skirt.

I have just about finished with the embroidery for 2 Hot 2 Handle Glass. One more jacket back to do. Working on some throw pillows for a client. She is coming by today with the fabric for her kitchen window. I can't wait to see what she found. She was so excited to have found something she really loved that she has pushed ahead to do it even though it was originally at the bottom of her list. I love it when clients get excited about finding just that right fabric.

My hubby and I have started a new class to lose some weight and body fat. Now that the racing season is just about over it is time to go into calorie deficit mode. There are about 12 of us in class so it should be interesting. After weigh in, body fat measurements and a short talk we hit the trails on our bikes for about a ten mile ride, slow fat burning speed. It will be a challenge as the temps drop and the days get shorter.

Here is one last photo from class, Julia and her new nightshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment