Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What a Dreary Day?


The girls are doing so well this year with their sewing. Here is Katie showing off her back slit denim skirt. She was so proud of it she had worn it to school that day. She is working on a top to go with it currently. Julia is working on her skirt and Lauren finished her tank top and is starting on a robe now. Anna is just about finished with the car organizer for her aunt and Meaghan is working on her banded blouse. She has had many challenges getting the banding around the neck but I think she has it on now. I have a new girl staring with us this afternoon, Isabelle. I'm sure the girls will warmly welcome her. I am looking forward to meeting Isabelle and her mom. Here is a photo of the button Katie chose for her skirt.

I met today with a new group led by Monty of Action Coach. I will be joining them for sessions every other week to help build my business. Look out world, here I come.


Here is a photo of a Roman shade I saw in browsing the web. I am going to use it as my inspiration to fabricate a faux Roman shade for the sewing studio.

So even though the weather has definitely taken a turn for the worse, my prospects are looking sunny and I am looking forward to all that is going to be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment