Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Bendy Bag for Garmin Stuff

 


     I don't know about you, but we have lots of different things that use charging cords and have other accessories that go with them.  I was tired of always sorting through the tangled cords to find what I needed.  When we went to Spain a couple of years ago, I made several Sweetpea Pods that I embroidered with the name of the item, such as iPhone, Fitbit, etc.  That helped us keep the cords untangled and easy to find while traveling.


     I still though was finding loose items in a drawer so I decided to make a few more.  This time I needed something a little bigger as there were more things that belonged together.  For this I chose Lazy Girl Designs Bendy Bag pattern.  I found the directions easy to follow and it went together well after I figured out where I needed to place the embroidery.  There is a bit of waste with the pattern and maybe you could find a way to use those cut off triangles, but I just chose to toss them.  It is fun to use the end of the zipper for the handle.  


     I still need to probably make one or two more organizers and then I need to make a container for the kitchen counter to keep them all in one place and easily accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment