Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Quilted Lumbar Pillow


 

     This is another sample pillow for my olive, teal and taupe collection.  This is a lumbar pillow, just a basic knife edge pillow with covered cored.  What makes it special is the quilting.  I fused fusible fleece on the back of the front fabric and then stitched along the design lines with a taupe colored thread.


     This quilting gave the front fabric just a little more interest.  After quilting, I serged on a lining piece and added the covered cord.  I also serged lining to the inside of the back piece which I did not quilt.  I added the zipper and sewed it all together.  It takes a bit of time but adds interest to the large pillow.


     You can see I used that geometric print in three different pillows and they all look different.  Can I sew some pillows for you to dress up your room?  Call me to talk 847-543-7907.

No comments:

Post a Comment