Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Beginning Sewing Camp June/July 2021

 

All their projects

     Last week I had my second beginning sewing camp of the summer.  This week I had Roisin, Adrianna, Ashton and Dania.  They all found me through the internet.  They were a much quieter group than my last beginning camp but they did start to open up more as the week went on.

Adrianna and her pillow

Ashton and his pillow

Dania and her pillow

Roisin and her pillow

     Once again I am intrigued by the choices the kids make when doing their pillow.  They have probably close to 25 or more different fabrics to choose from.  This is the third summer of camps since I started using the program and I have gotten into the groove of it, so it is always fun to see a fresh outlook on things from the students.
Adrianna and her drawstring bag

Ashton and his drawstring bag

Dania and her drawstring bag

Roisin and her drawstring bag

     After their pillow it was time to sew their drawstring bags followed by their book bags.  They all got the hang of tube turning really quick.

Adrianna and her book bag

Ashton and his book bag

Dania and her book bag

Roisin and her book bag

     They sewed so quickly, that I had time to show them my embroidery machine and they got to stitch out their name on a piece of felt.  Another fun week of sewing with kids.

Adrianna's projects

Ashton's projects

Dania's projects

Roisin's projects


No comments:

Post a Comment