Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Christmas Jammies 2021

 

Christmas jammies from 'St Nick"


     These are the jammies I did for the grandkids this last Christmas.  I make sure to get these done before the start of December so that the parents can give them from St. Nick.  Back last February or so I bought the striped pajamas on line from Cecil and Lou.  At that time I only had 4 grandkids so when number five was born in September, I had to find something similar.  I finally found a green and red striped footie sleeper at Old Navy.

Boy elf for the oldest

Ruffles for the only granddaughter

Snowman peeker

Reindeer peeker


     I used the 5 x 7 designs from Designs by JuJu.  The collection is the Christmas Peekers Toppers 1 set.  Of course the oldest said to his mom that the elf looked a lot like the one on his hooded fleece blanket from 2019.  Too smart for his own good.  I just said St Nick and grandma both have good taste.  

Footed sleeper for the youngest

      For the youngest I had to put the design on the back and also used just the 4 x 4 size as his sleeper is so much smaller.  Below is a picture of the two middle ones wearing their jammies from St Nick.

Enjoying their jammies

     I will have to start working on next year's pajamas soon as I plan on actually sewing them this year and not just embroidering them.  It is 'Sew MuchFun' to be able to sew for the grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment