Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Pajama Eaters

 

All the pajama monsters

     This is my third installment of Christmas gifts I made for 2021.  I had seen these pajama monsters on line.  I thought they were so cute.  I bought the pattern from sewfearless.com.


     I went thru my stash of fabrics and found a bunch of corduroy pieces.  I then found coordinating zippers and cotton fabrics in my stash, some of the cotton fabrics were left over from making masks for the kids.  For the oldest grandson who is Star Wars crazy, I used some Star Wars print for the feet.

      For my granddaughter, I used an Ariel print along with her favorite color purple.  For the next grandson who is dinosaur crazy, I used a dinosaur print for his feet.

     For the next grandson I used some fun balloon animals print fabric.  I had these made early in the year.

     Then grandson number four was born in September so I found some fun school print fabric in my stash and fussy cut the feet and used the crayons for his mouth, making sure to line the colors up above and below the zipper.


     I also embroidered their names on the back before assembling the pillow.  I used a satin stitch on my sewing machine to apply the felt eyes.  I used a slightly wider one for the white and a narrower one for the center.


     These were fun to make and the directions were very thorough.  The kids loved them. Now I have to figure out what to make for Christmas 2022 to top these.

No comments:

Post a Comment