Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Lavender Stepping Stones Quilt

 

Finished quilt

     I found this pretty lavender floral print at Mill House Quilts while on my way to quilt retreat in October 2021.  I bought the two coordinating prints so I could do a three yard quilt, adding an extra half yard for the binding.  This time I chose the Stepping Stones pattern.  This is a nice quick pattern that still looks great.

The two different blocks

Border

     I cut the fabric at home, pieced it at the March 2022 retreat and then added the borders at home.

Backing and quilting detail

     Found a great piece for the back in my stash from Joni.  I then took it all to her to quilt with a fun swirly pattern.  
Info label

Quilt name label

     I designed and stitched out my labels and put on the binding.  Now a have a pretty green and lavender quilt to use.  


No comments:

Post a Comment