Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Quilt for Violet

 

Finished quilt

     In November our newest grandchild was born, a little girl.  That now makes 6 grandkids for us, 4 boys and 2 girls.  I had this quilt ready to go for a girl and after she was born I just had to make the baby info label and finish up the binding.

Block detail

Border

     I used the Pathways pattern, a Three Yard Quilt pattern.  I have used this pattern many times now for baby quilts.  Aren't those monkeys adorable?

Quilting detail

     My friend Joni did a great job as usual with the quilting.  Nice soft flannel for the backing.

Baby info label

Makers label

     I made the labels with my software and then stitched them out.  I like this design of baby shoes for the quilt label.


No comments:

Post a Comment