Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Fun

     Just a quick post today.  The after school classes are going well.  Finally heard from my missing Monday girl's mom.  It turns out she now has another commitment that day.  I offered the spot to another girl but she has guitar lessons that day.  I now have one opening in my classes.

     The kids are all working hard on their projects.  Unfortunately Julia didn't come yesterday, she didn't have the proper fabric for her project.  I'm not sure she will have enough time before the fashion show to get the top made now.

      My husband and I did our first century bike ride.   It was actually 104 miles.  The day was cool but sunny with just a bit of a breeze.  We did the first 57 miles at a fairly steady clip without any rest stops.  The last part we took advantage of the rest stops enjoying home baked goodies, fruit and refilling the water bottles.

     We were however quite disappointed with the food at the end.  Just some old bagels with either peanut butter or cream cheese and some fruit.  Oh well.  Next up is all the training for our half-iron duathlon in Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment