Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Goblet Pleat Panels

Goblet pleats


     I made these panels a while ago but I finally got some nice photos of them installed from the designer.  These were all just 1 WOM panels with goblet pleats.  The fabric reminded me of the old bark cloth.  It was easy to work with and held a nice press.

Eating Area


     Here they are installed on wood poles and rings with matchstick blinds in the windows.  The puddling on the floor adds a nice richness to the treatment I think.  I do like how the darker poles blend into the blind underneath.

Kitchen sink


     Here is the pair hanging over the kitchen sink, just barely touching the counter to make cleanup easier.

Kitchen sink


     I think the deep colors add a nice richness to the room.

2 comments:

  1. Love the contrast between the paint color and the drapery color!
    Nice work Celeste!

    ReplyDelete